THE PRELUDE


image
Day 1 in the Souks of the Medina in Marrakech

"People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them"
Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist  

Earlier this year I read the Alchemist and it inspired me to pursue my “personal legend”, like the protagonist in the book, I have always wanted to travel. Shortly after finishing the book I had a dream that I would go to Morocco. It was one of those dreams that moves something within you. Coehlo having planted the seed of courage and my dream affirming the desire growing deep inside me I decided to hatch the plan to my international Soul Adventure. 
Just like Coelho promised the whole world conspired in helping me achieve that which I really wanted. Somehow I saved up enough money for to make the trek and found an equally enthusiastic travel companion. 

For years I have dreamed of a trip like this but somehow never really thought I would achieve it, who am I to get exactly what I want? To take that trip to a foreign land that dreams are made of? But I made it there and back, gathering stories and a better understanding of life. I know that sounds so pretentious…but its a true story and soon I will share it with you.  Stay tuned for my tales of Marrakech, Chefchaoune, Barcelona and Hamburg Soul Adventures. 

Peace and Bliss, 

Grenada Soul Adventurer 

Comments

Popular Posts